Catering franchise opportunity
Posted On: Monday, July 6, 2015
Carrickfergus Rugby Club is a successful and established club with a membership of over 500 people.
The Club wishes to grant a franchise to a caterer to run the restaurant facilities. The successful applicant will be required to provide a la carte and bar meals together with catering for visiting teams and events such as the Annual Club Dinner.
The club would welcome responses from competent caterers setting out how they will meet the above requirements.
Your response should include:
- sample menus including pricing;
- an outline of your experience in operating similar catering operations;
- details of the staff and their catering experience;
- Management arrangements for operating the restaurant; and
- Proposals for how you would develop the restaurant and increase turnover in this part of the business.
Please apply in writing to Craig Addley, Carrickfergus Rugby Football Club, c/o 34 Broadlands, Carrickfergus, Co Antrim, BT38 7BL. Closing date for applications is 7th August 2015.
If you require further information you should contact Craig Addley on (07710) 550711.