Honorary Treasurer position
Posted On: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
The Management Committee is looking for a Club member to take on the
important role of Honorary Treasurer from 1 st January 2018.
The Honorary Treasurer is the chief financial manager of the club and maintains
the integrity and accurate recording of the club’s financial position.
- – Is responsible for the management of the club finances in accordance with
the decisions of the management committee.
- – Pays bills on behalf of club and record the information.
- – Ensures all cash and cheques are promptly lodged to club’s account(s).
- – Ensures funds are spent properly.
- – Reports to the committee on the financial position of the club.
- – Prepares and presents accounts for the end-of- year financial report and
As a Club Officer the Honorary Treasurer is a key role within the Management
Committee. The Treasurer is actively supported in the discharge of his/her
functions by a professional book-keeper. The Treasurer will also be assisted by
the Club’s Finance Committee, which is chaired by the out-going and very
experienced Treasurer, Bill Crymble.
To express an interest in the post or if you want further information please
contact Barry 07768 670344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 15th November 2018.